Posted By: stefan (stefan) on 'ForeignJobs'
Title:     re:summer job
Date:      Wed Jan 17 19:13:30 2001

If you prefer USA check out these agencies:

Servus, CCUSA, CCI, GTS int., APEX (afaik expensive), Student Agency ..

You will be a J1 visa holder. Once you arrive in the Usa you have to apply for 
Social Security Card. 4 months for work and 1 for travelling

I chose GTS because I already had J1 visa and only this agency offered me the 
possibility of return. There is 10% limit of returnees.

   ***** Give me the reason for the things I do. *****

Search the boards