Posted By: pmt (pmt) on 'ForeignJobs'
Title:     USA- long working permit - J1 VISA
Date:      Thu Nov 18 17:53:24 1999

I think that you can get j1 VISA with working permit. In uSA is running 
international exchange program which is supported by goverment USA. In this 
program you get J1 VISA and full time work. But this work is like student 
internship. So not payed as regular job. Main reason why  people go this type 
of traineeship is cultural understanding and learnig new skills.


Search the boards