Posted By: Sheri (New Board: ForeignJobs) on 'ForeignJobs'
Title:     Re: How to get a long term permit to USA???
Date:      Thu Nov 18 14:26:34 1999

Hi Petr,

Dare I ask if you are working?  If so and you don't have the right visa, don't 

If you like a particular employer, talk with the person, ask them to send a 
letter on company letterhead to InterExchange in New York and a copy to the 
address in the Czech Republic (assuming that's where you are from) requesting 
you work for them in the states.  A personal referral gets you a better 
chance of getting the visa without paying the extra cost of them finding you 
the position.

If the employer requests information from the InterExchange office, they will 
send him a package telling them about the program and how to get you here.  
This is explained in the posts as it's how I was able to post the 
information, they sent me the package.

InterExchange hosts more countries but you have to ask about THAT country, 
they won't give you a list of all countries they host. 

> Hey guys
> I read all previous messages and mostly were about student working VISA 
> (J1). Now I am in USA using this VISA, but later I want to go back and work 
> for a longer time. 
> Do you have any information how to get this VISA, how difficult it is and so
> on. 
> Thanks for your answers.
> Petr 

      SHERI'S WEB INTERNATIONAL ** Email address:
                   Web Address:

Search the boards