Posted By: pmt (pmt) on 'ForeignJobs'
Title:     How to get a long term permit to USA???
Date:      Wed Nov 17 22:53:53 1999

Hey guys

I read all previous messages and mostly were about student working VISA 
(J1). Now I am in USA using this VISA, but later I want to go back and work 
for a longer time. 

Do you have any information how to get this VISA, how difficult it is and so 

Thanks for your answers.

Search the boards